speakers and sound card

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an audigy 2 zs and logitech z-2300. I think the audigy 2 zs isn't in stock at newegg any more though. The x-fi xtrememusic is a good card.

Logitech z230's coupled with any sound card would sound pretty good, but id recommend a X-Fi Xtreme audio/ music

Please do not buy the z2300. These are very cheap speakers, and while they may sound ok for games, their music quality is really lacking. Ive found 15$ speakers that actually sound better when running media player.

For quality I reccomend these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836116006

You lose a clunky sub but dont really notice the difference from the z2300's already lackluster sub (if you do turn it up, the overall sound becomes degraded).

Id get the Audigy 2ZS or the xtreme music if I really wanted to spend extra money.

i think the logitech z-2300 are really nice speakers for the price they sound great in games and music for me

13602xT.jpg

^ that's what i use. awesome quality. i mean, 2.1 , i just updated from crappy 2.1 speakers, so much difference, but hey it's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom