Running Multiple Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzN

Baseband Member
I'm having this problems with my PC, It restarts when i'm running multiple programs that tends to eat up alot of graphics like WoW or BF is there a way to fix this?? because i'm pretty sure its not my pc that is overheating because when I turned it on and try to run 2x WoW client it restarts, I check the PC temp, Ram, and GPU and everything runs fine is there something i'm missing?? a friend told me it could be the driver thats trying to use the same source but i'm not sure. I'm currently running SLI.

My first question would be why would you ever need to run 2 games at the same time? The problem here is that WOW and other graphics intensive games use ALOT of you're system's resources.

I would take a look in your system event log. Since you're running SLI I don't think this is a graphics issue. Possibly its too much for your processor to handle.

Check your system event log in windows and the BIOS and see what you find.

Does this only happen when you run 2 heavy programs?

Yes, this only happens when I try and run 2 heavy programs it restarts but I dont get why my PC can't handle it when my old P4 1.8ghz can, I just built this PC in fall of last year could there me another issue to this?? btw how do I check for my system event log ?? never actually tried checking it before.

Yes i'm pretty sure I have everything at max settings, my aniso, graphics in game etc but I doubt that's the problem I mean if it works on my P4 it should work on my newer PC ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom