good headphones..

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
My headphones just broke, and I wanted to know of any good brand stereo headphones, that aren't pricey.

I personally use the speakers or ear-bud headphones.

I would recommend Sony headphones. It's about the only thing they can make that actually works good.

The big question is...headband, behind the neck, or earbud?

Sennheiser PC150s, ive had them almost 1.5 years, they were pricey when i first got them like $120, but they should be about 30-40-50$ now.

Awesome ones.

Sennheiser's rock. My Dad has a pair of the cheapest behind-the-neck models and they sound so clear, they're very light, and the pads on them haven't even deteriorated after a few months. Definitely worth the price!

I have a pair of PC150s and these are probably the best headphones in this price range. Great bang for the buck.

After about a year of use, I'm very accustomed to them and they are very comfortable. The mic is clear, and the in-line volume control is good, the long cord is a gift and a curse. It gives you a lot of freedom and distance, but can be annoying. You can easily rig the wire so it won't be too long where you sit.

Good choice, the mic is clear as **** too, although mines broke (after almost two years)

I may have to buy another pair.

I got some great deals on headphones from eBay. I think this is because not many people look on eBay for headphones and they are a small item that sellers acquire a lot of. Shipping is usually reasonable also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom