18395 in 3dmark06 + pics of my rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx jseber1982...that clears up the shipping issue. Now i gotta figure out how to make a paypal account but that was explained in the faq, just need to read it again.

Thanx again for the help. Should start selling soon so i can have enough to make a lan rig around a e6320 when they come out, and maybe a r600 later cause i forgot about my stereo system :p.

if you do ship stuff, usually the shipping through paypal is really easy. My first paypal shipment was done that way. piece of cake

I am talking to drewmeister over at extreme overclocking., Gunna get him to build me a 2 phase unit that can go to about -80*C

lol, but why? do you get a better life expextancy with the lower temps? Because guys on air and water are at like 50 deg +. and there is no problem.

Just curious.

the Trackballs Mos DEF owns
mine broke a week ago and I ordered another right off the bat from newegg

less arm movement
almost no space needed compared to conventional mouse

thats a nice system. you cant even put "2x8800gtx" because you're scared people will think you only have 1 so you have to put evga 8800gtx twice. :p
well...i'm pretty satisfied with my new computer, i'm getting excellent fps in solitare, but i'm gonna oc it before i even try minesweeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom