E4300 motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space_Coyote

In Runtime
IÂ’m really trying to wait until Q2 for the E6320 with the 4MB cache, but IDK if I can make my PC last that long. I heard that the E4300 is coming out next week, so I was considering going for that. I read that itÂ’s only an 800 MHz FSB, so I would be able to get a cheaper mobo as well then right? One that only supports 800 MHz instead of the PB5-E or DS3 that I was thinking about? If so, can you link some good ones that I can check out?

Where did you hear the E4300 is coming out next week. I'm waiting for that cpu to build my pc.

If the E4300 is in fact coming out next week, I suggest you do get a mobo that supports the 1066mhz, because thats what the E6320 is I believe. So there would be no sense in spending extra money later on when its not needed. You could spend the little bit extra now, or spend a lot more later.

Well, several press releases said Jan 21st, but I know how tenuous those are sometimes. I guess I could get a 1066 FSB board and then upgrade the CPU later, but I really only want to buy once. If that were the case, IÂ’d probably go for the 680i with the 1333 FSB so that I could take advantage of those CPUÂ’s when they are released later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom