My computer.... FINALLY! (56k, dsl, and some cable WARNING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Finally got a nice camera to take pictures of my rig (Nikon d50)

Well.... Theres my baby, doesnt it look horrible?
DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

Had to throw in my video card
DSC_0183.jpg

Check out my crap fan additions
DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

Maybe using the right tools would have helped....

DSC_0176.jpg

Oh yeah.....
DSC_0193.jpg

Well thats what I got. Not the best but its good enough to get the job done and then some. The case is in horrible condition after bringing it back and forth from my parent's house. I know my wiring is crap but thats not my goal right now. Besides, the airflow peformance doesnt really hinder from where I shoved the cables. Lol

P.S. Photobucket sucks big time. These pics look bad *** on my computer but look like horrible on-line.

Man...you're in the corded world...corded mouse, keyboard, corded DELL keyboard :p

I think the case is a bit much, with the huge fan on the front, then again I like my computers looking bland, nothing fancy on them like LED's.

I noticed that you're not using SATA Hard drives...Why?

talldude123 said:
Man...you're in the corded world...corded mouse, keyboard, corded DELL keyboard :p

I think the case is a bit much, with the huge fan on the front, then again I like my computers looking bland, nothing fancy on them like LED's.

I noticed that you're not using SATA Hard drives...Why?

I perfer cord over cordless. Cordless lags, and isn't as responsive.

And since when do cords get in the way

Also, he probably had those IDE hard drives from another computer. Nothing wrong with IDE.

i wish i had enough free drive bays in the front to put 1 120 mm fan there.

corded is WAY better than cordless. i cant stand them, gaming just feels horrible on cordless mice, feels like the framerate is really low or something (even when it is at 60+fps)

my g7 cordless mouse owns, and doesn't lag at all.
just ask the fellas i hose on bf2 with it...
i dont think i can use a corded mouse anymore...
but i do have a corded keyboard that i like!

nagasama said:
my g7 cordless mouse owns, and doesn't lag at all.
just ask the fellas i hose on bf2 with it...
i dont think i can use a corded mouse anymore...
but i do have a corded keyboard that i like!

I know how you feel...I've been using a cordless MS Mouse for a while now....but my keyboard is the one I got with my Windows 95 computer back in '96. I hope it never dies. :D

Seriously, what's the use of a cordless mouse when using it only a few inches away from your computer ???????????????? ??? ???????? ???
It needs batteries, it's rather heavy (although you can get used to it).
And you can not get a wireless mouse for $12 that is suited for gaming.
If you have a corded mouse, you only have to put the wire in the right place once a year maybe, depending on how often you move the PC or stuff on your desk. I never have any problems with my wire.

A wireless keyboard is even more pathetic when used at a short distance, lol. It's like using WLAN to connect to a desktop computer in the same room.

Ofcourse, if you regularly use your keyboard/mouse at a distance (to watch a movie or show some pictures on your TV) it is very useful.

thats a nice cpu fan. I installed that on my rig this weekend and my 3400 is running at around 35-40c. Whats yours running at now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom