M2NPV-VM onboard video card, how to enable? (quick answer if possible thanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepwalker0

Solid State Member
Hey everyone I tryed to test my new M2NpV-VM ASUS mb and AMD AM2 3800+ duel. I connected it together also hooked up kingston ram, and power.Ah and monitor/keyboard mouse as well.

When i turn on my computer at least a bios menu should come up but everything starts (Hardwarewise) but its just black screen. Doest react to anything. So I guess either my PCU is fried (hopefully not true) or my mb doesnt use its own video card. How can I "turn on" my onbard Nvidia video card? Thanks everyone and great forum :)

Pull everything off that mobo except for the CPU, Heatsink/fan and memory. Pull the CMOS battery, and with it removed, pull out the power cord from the PSU and hit the start switch several times to completly drain all capacitors on the mobo. Put the battery back in and restart. Do you get video at POST? If you do, reconnect everything and reset your BIOS. If no Video signal, I'm thinkiong you have mobo or CPU issues.

Problem Sorta solved, I went over, the problem was he didn't have the four pin connector plugged in and his Bios little flash chip was in the wrong place. The ram was also kinda sticking out.

Now he just has sound issues which are easily fixable or I hope they are.

MM if jordan didnt steal my memory id just send itback and i will today, they should fix the rest of the issues

propps, i hav the same mobo :p
the graphic card on the mobo isnt bad it can play games like DRIV3R, Godfather, Toca Race Driver 3,etc on full setting but it sucks the $h!t out of ur RAM.:D

sleepwalker0 said:
MM if jordan didnt steal my memory id just send itback and i will today, they should fix the rest of the issues

who's this jordan fellow?Sounds like an arse

You got it. He stole my memory because me and dawiz hacker didnt tell him of an awesome online movie site ($%$^%$.com)

sleepwalker- backup is alex...

And If you ever post that site to anyone ever!, I will come over and brake you, and take that thing you call a computer!

Jordan must never know the site! EVER! We must make it our goal so he never finds out, untill we are like 70 years old and he's about to die and we are like the site is $#%^@$@.@#$ and he'll have a heart attack. lol

You still haven't fixed it? Are you sending it back? You got ALL the memory back right? knowing jordan as well as i do he prolly took a bite out of it just out of spite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom