touchscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worked with touchscreens before. You can use either the mouse or your finger once you have it calibrated. I dont see why dual screens wont work, so that wont be a problem. Have fun wasting your money though as touchscreens are annoying after the first 5 min. They are only useful if they are a workstation for a cash register, such is the case at my dad's restaurant when I helped him set everything up.

I would never recommend a touch screen, but it's your money.

lancec2c30 said:
no you cant run 2 different os at the same time that I know of. You would have to restart and boot into the other.

Actually lance it can be done. I believe its called a virtual machine, something of that nature, I have only read about it, never tried it myself, but its basically installing to operating systems. They are just on 2 different partitions, and the second OS functions as any other application would. By that I mean you have to open it up once your in windows, or what have you, and it will be in a window itself. I think it was Maximum PC that I read about it in.

wow that touchscreen is nice but it isnt really what im looking for im looking for I more in the market for something like this http://shop.thegadgetswarehouse.com/index.asp?function=DISPLAYPRODUCT&productid=493

but with a slightly higher resolution and mounted within a metal casing thankyou for looking :)

Matt

p.s. Jared is right and its mainly used by developers so that they can test there programs on different operating systems without transferring machines. But as I said previously it is not dual operating systems bt the etra functionality provided within xp Mce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom