Case Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyNaStY336

In Runtime
Ok after changing my power supply in my computer i have decided that i dont like how much space there is inside, i want more space to work with when i need to open it up, and i also want a cooler looking case. My question is can i simply transfer all of my components out of my A250N PC into a new case? After opening up and taking a looking around while upgrading my power supply i dont know see y not. thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Just make sure the motherboard dimensions fit the case dimensions and that the case itself has the proper screw holes for mounting the mb. I'm not familiar with your board, but generally you shouldn't have any problem. Just observe some of the common sense things like where your heatsink is gonna go, will it be in the way of something else on the case, will all of your drives fit, will your powersupply mount onto the new case properly, etc. Get a big/new case and you shouldn't have any problems. Alot of the newer cases seem to work well with just about anything you toss into it.

It will work, I did the same thing.

Just make sure the mobo will fit into the new case, which it should since your going to a larger case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom