Power connection for my graphics card?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus

Beta member
Ok, i plan on buying a new graphics card, but the one i'm currently looking at needs external power. I have checked and i have the 250Watt power supply which is needed, but the thing is i don't know if i have the connection to my PC's internal power supply. can some one help???

Oh and i have a dell 4600, if that helps.

get the ati 9600 xt it is a realy gud card alot betta than that nVidia for the money its in my opinion the best buy of anythin atm

u sed uve got a dell? my gfs got one and it doesnt have a agp slot so she had to get a FX5200 pci which aint that gud tbh. so if i were u id check uve got the agp slot.

yeah my current card uses the AGP slot, so ya i have one, and it supports AGP8X, i checked because my friend recently bought a vid card and his didn't support 8X, he was pissed.

Look throughout this forum and you will 9600XT all over the place, Definately go with the 9600XT way better than the Nvidia Card IMO. Wow posted a little late once i posted and got back to the thread there were already 4 more posts up lol

yea defently the 9600XT. I have the 9600 pro and the XT is better then the pro. But for the money its a great video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom