best amd athlon 64 3500+ oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
What is the best overclocking you can do with the stock fan?

I lowered the ht thing to 4x instead of 5x and the MHz number or whatever from 200 to 230. It did work at 250 but it froze up so i don't know if its heat or not. The processor was at 80ºF or about 30ºC without overclocking. now when i put it at 250 it was 96ºF about 40ºC.

please help if you can.

Could be alot of thing's holding you back,Oc it where you can be stable and download cpu-z and post some shot's,We can help you out more that way once we know what we are working with :)

pics are on my xanga site cause i don't know how to post them here.

www.xanga.com/jamesbond09

might take a while cause the images are taking a while to upload and its almost supper time. I will get them on as soon as posible.

Another problem. Cpu-z says my memory is running at 2700 and its 3200. how do i get it to run at 3200?

I have mine at 2.65 daily, I did reach 2.92 and I ran a superpi w/o failure and got just over 30.00 sec. But I am using a zalman. I got to 2.7 for a superpi with the stock cooler. but just long enough for that.

theres a topic about oc a 3500+ i believe the max is 2.75ghz , sry i dont know the FSB or the multiplier/voltage

I am sure someone here has been farther than I have. On extreme systems there are guys who have theres at like 3.00 on water and phase change. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom