My C2D Rig (With Pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I'm home; here is the offical word from the instructions:

"You may clear the CMOS data to its default values by this header. To clear CMOS, temporarily short the two pins. Default doesn't include the jumper to avoid improper use of this header."

Then on the next page it tells about removing the battery to clear CMOS.

So either or.

Try to just connect the two pins using any sort of electrical conductor then. Any common metal, really. If that doesn't work, then go ahead and take out the battery for a minute, and then put it back in.

Meithan said:
I'm eager to know if you went through the stability tests successfully. Also, what are your temps at 2.66Ghz?? What were the temps at stock? My build is similar but I haven't had the time to mess around with serious OC.
I did 14 hours of succesful testing.. I couldn't wait another 10 hours.. ADD got to me. Current Temps @ 2.66GHz are 33c idle. Stock temps were 32c.

I <3 my comp

Very nice OC, Evergreen. I think 14 hours is enough (though the puritans will say you need 24 hours). And the temps are sweet! My stock E6300 idles are around 39°C. What's the load temperature, tho? "Load" as in max sustained temp in Prime95 torture test. Mine stabilizes at 60°C under such conditions. It seems your Zalman is doing its job.

I'm definitely trying to get a CNPS9700 for my Conrie.

I just read a review of the Tuniq Tower 120. I gotta admit I'm impressed. Here's a diagram from the article:

image005.png

(The tests were performed in a temperature-controlled chamber at 30°C).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom