Stupid Microsoft . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenMachine

In Runtime
I bought (burning a hole through my pocket I might add) the Microsoft Office Suite. I've had a few computer reformats and things of this nature and now the **** thing says I've exceeded the maximum # of installs. I BOUGHT THIS. I know they don't want to have people share it wtf ****, I get screwed. How can I work around this or at least hide the annoying Activation wizard that pops up every time i check my mail, work with Word, use Powerpoint... etc.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stop microsoft office activation wizard.:mad:

Office 2003 Suite??

It just asks me for a product key, and I've installed way more than three times :p

Microsoft knows you paid money, but they want more money, that's how it goes.

PM me.

You could always call up microsoft, explain your reasons and ask for another key.

Or you could use a third party program to hide it and make it think you have actually activated it.

The wiser option would be to call up Microsoft etc etc, the third party usage should be your last resort. [Tip: Google is your fwend]

Yes Office 2003 Suite. I have the CD Key, but now it's telling me to activate over and over. I'm not shelling out more money to greedy corporate *******s. They can s*ck me. Just sooo annoying to see activate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom