Screen Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhengHe

In Runtime
-I had a friend post this on another forum and didn't know the answer. Figured one of you guys would.

I have a problem with my computer screen sometimes when im running a program and i minimize it, it minimizes but the pictures doesn't disapear and the only way for it to leave is to restart my computer so I was wondering if you know if anyone knows how to fix it permenantly or just a shorter way for it to leave so I dont have to restart all the time

thanks

well a shorter way to get rid of it would be to hit ctrl + alt + del and end the task for the program that wouldnt go away. But if you want to try and fix it you can try clearing your startup by going to run and typing "msconfig" (with out the quotes) and going over to the startup tab. Providing you dont have windows 2000. The would prevent programs from starting up and running in the background all the time. It could be one of those programs causing it. If you dont know what the names mean you can type them in the website and find out what they are. http://www.windowsstartup.com/wso/search.php Windows 98 you need some stuff running but if you xp the only thing you really need running is your virus scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom