Can't overclock a Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"go to this link http://www.majorgeeks.com/ and down load cpufsb in the processor section in the side bar of the website.its $13 but you can try it out for 30 days and their is a free version to but it has no support its called SOFTFSB.on the same website"

I found that using "google", it's a really cool search engine that myself along with others love to use ;) but anyways, my basic theory is that.. I don't think they can be because like D4RK said, they have it on lockdown, but either way dell's are made to run, like web browsers, word processors and maybe 2d games like.. free cell or solitare... anyways, yea of course you can upgrade the pc's hardware items, but either way your stuck with a mobo and ram that is good as it won't die on you, but sucks on benchmarks, stats, etc... If you find a way to overclock, give it a shot of course, but be veryyyyy careful :)
-That's my 2 cents :cool:

I think if you replace the mobo you can change that stuff cuz like the guy says, its in the bios. And if ur wantin to overclock your gonna want a better mobo than the one the dells come with sooner or later anywayz

the people at dell have propriety motherboards that have different mounting holes. at least my old one did. you'd need a new case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom