problems with logitech g7 mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinscher

Fully Optimized
I have the Logitech G7 Laser Cordless mouse and I can't get it to work. I don't know if it is a connection problem or what but all I know is the mouse is just a really good looking paperweight at the moment and I would like to use it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

well... can you give us more info.

Try this:
Go to control panel-
Click "Switch To Classic View" Its on the left side of screen
Select Administrative Tools
Select Computer Management
Select Device Manager
Expand "Mice and other pointing devices"

What do you see?

Also, it probably needs software to be installed so i would suggest installing the software included with the mouse. (if their is any, i dont know i have the MX)

Next time, please just give us a little more info, so we dont have to do ALL the work ;)

Sorry about that, well I talked to Logitech tech support and the guy spent an hour on the phone with me trying to figure out my problem. After about 45 minutes, we came to the conclusion that there was nothing we could do. He said that he is sending me a new mouse in 7-10 days. Somewhat disappointing but the tech support was very helpful and attentive.

Are you sure you want that G7? I was reading some reviews on newegg.com about how it would drain batteries in a couple hours. That's why I got the G5.

Plus I get to keep the bad mouse that came with 2 batteries and the new one they are sending me has 2 more batteries. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom