Need Help Getting Video to Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulliva31

Beta member
I am having quite a bit of difficulty getting my new pc to boot up. I have a Core2Duo E6600, Intel 965 Board, 4gb Corsair XMS-2 Dominator PC-6400 Memory, 2 X 400GB Sata 3.0 HD, RX1900XTX 512mb Video Card, Xfi Extreme Music Sound Card, 550w X2 Ultra Modular Blue UV Power supply, and the Thermaltake Aguila Black tower case. I cannot get it to boot up at all, and I have changed out everything in the entire case. I tried a new motherboard, processor, ram, power supply, video card, and even taking everything out and reconnecting, but still no luck. Anyone have any ideas why this system will not boot any video?

Thanks

Steve

I did switch monitors, yes, but without luck. it seems to be running, but there is no display with either the dvi or the vga cabling on either monitor. i thought at first maybe the power supply wasn't giving the video card enough power, but when i used the integrated video and took the card out it did the same thing. and the weird thing is that when i unplugged the cable from the monitor port while the computer was still powered the monitor reacted sort of even though there was nothing on the screen before or after it blinked if that makes sense. i even tried a cheap pci video card without success. the only other time ive seen this happen is when i had bad ram in a previous system, although i think i tried replacement ram in this system and still had no luck. for how much this computer cost me, i am frustrated as all **** 8*(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom