My New Rig is Finished!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinscher

Fully Optimized
I just finished putting my rig together earlier today and I'm loving it! Everything is in my sig (the ram is wrong on there, it is 2GB g.skill ddr2 800, just haven't changed it yet) and it kicks ***. I will try and get some pics up tomorrow. I need to finish cleaning up my cables though, its a mess at the moment.

What are some good programs to run to test my system, i.e. stability, performance, etc.?

Oh and does anybody have a really good game to suggest. I have been trying to keep up with new games but I've been so busy getting my parts all finalized that I've fallen behind a bit. I like every kind of game so tell me your favorite.

To test your PC and a really good game I would check out Vanguard. It is basically made for high end PC's right now. Only issue on that is that it is still in Beta, set for release on Jan 30th (or 29th :( ). A lot of people are complaining about their computers not being powerful enough to handle it, I have had some really good FPS and some really bad on my current system.

ferarri said:
Where can i get vanguard?

As I stated it is still in beta, so the only way to access it would be in pre ordering it from a place such as Gamestop or I believe you can get into beta using fileplanet, but you have to pay for a subscription. The official site for Vanguard is www.vanguardsoh.com you can check it out there. The game is 16 GB's btw so prepare for some hardcore DL time. (possibly the biggest game ever, biggest I have ever seen)

First game you should get... HL2-CSS-DOD and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Your system is almost identical to the system im building... except i have a e6600

Btw, you got ripped of by getting the e6700 (the e600 and e6700 are the same)

yeah very nice build well done.

Did you build it yourself?

And as above download 3DMARK 06 and post the results, id be very interested to see them.

Oh and get some pics up of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom