what tv brands a good

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiders_best

In Runtime
i will be getting a new tv and i want to hook my 360 to it and cable and also hook up my computer to it.

which brands are good for LCD's around 32"

talldude123 said:
Maybe they've changed, but Westinghouse used to be a brand sold by Wal-Mart. Maybe it's different. And yes, I owned a 19" Tube by that company, it crapped out after a month.

Westinghouse as always been quality, always been "named brand" ... perhaps you got a defective one, but all companies have their fair share of defective products, they don't attest to the quality of the rest of them.

My friend bought a Sony computer one time, and when he went to power it on for the first time, the power button just fell inside the computer.

Not all Sony computers have that problem...

The General said:
Westinghouse as always been quality, always been "named brand" ... perhaps you got a defective one, but all companies have their fair share of defective products, they don't attest to the quality of the rest of them.

Mine was "White-Westinghouse" if that matters.

I have the Sony Bravia 32" LCDTV, and it's great. All my TVs have been Sony, and none have failed me.

dude, u can get a 56" DLP generation 6 Samsung for ~$15-1600 with warntee. probably cheaper now, found one for my friend about 5 months ago for 1550, probably cheaper now

If you dont want to pay lot, RCA makes very attractive TV's. I've had two of them, the only reason I replaced the first one is because it only had RF input. Still works like a beauty after 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom