My C2D Rig (With Pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build looks great man, good luck with the OC'in

TriEclipse said:
Looks awesome, those sleeved cables look great, and the Zalman means serious business. :p Don't you wish they'd come up with SATA connections for Optical Drives too? Then you could get rid of that IDE cable.

Ummm.... they do... The plextor drive in my Sig is SATA... got it back in July of 2005.

Check it...

TriEclipse said:
Looks awesome, those sleeved cables look great, and the Zalman means serious business. :p Don't you wish they'd come up with SATA connections for Optical Drives too? Then you could get rid of that IDE cable.

I got round ide cables look awesome there uv green:)By the way i know that case is a gigabyte but where did you get it that is one awesome case

It is a good case, I just built a similar system this weekend :D . The board has the pins for the jumper, but the instructions say (yeah, yeah I read the instructions), that the jumper is not included to prevent abuse of the board.

Evergreen said:
Got it to 2.66 GHz, 21 second Super Pi. ^_^ Testing stability atm

I'm eager to know if you went through the stability tests successfully. Also, what are your temps at 2.66Ghz?? What were the temps at stock? My build is similar but I haven't had the time to mess around with serious OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom