Possible Water Cooling. Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a quick thing, Danger Den is at www.dangerdenstore.com

Price range depends. With a dual 120mm rad, RBX CPU WB, and Maze4 GPU block, D5 pump, and 15 feet of tubing, comes to about 250. You could step down the rad to a single 120mm, but at the cost of performance. You may also not need 15 feet of tubing, and possibly save money there. Petra's Tygon tubing is more expensive than Danger Den, but DD isn't loading for me right now. Petra's is 3.25 while DD is 2.80.

Thats what I thought.

And about the 120mm fan from 2 to one, just curious to as how much performance decrease are we talking about?

Also, could I just throw on some 120MM Thermaltake Thunderblade 74CMF Fans, or do they have to be different?

I don't know how much, exactly, but i do know it's noticeable.

On fans, choose whatever you'd like. If you want quiet, go with lower CFM fans. If you want performance, i believe some 120mm can get up to 100 CFM.

Also, think about this (about price). A loop that would have 2 triple 120 rads, 2 8800GTX WBs, an RBX block, a NB block, a D5 pump, and 20 feet of tubing is around 600 bucks. There's quite a big stretch in possible cash to be spent.

For now, though, i must bid you a good night. I'm getting sleepy. :p

Uh no thanks :amazed:

Thanks for the help snake-eyes.

Once XS is back up, I will go look through there some more.

Look for this thread to be bumped with more questions soon!:D

My stuff ran me close to 600 bucks, and I don't have 2 rads, 20 ft of tubing, or chipset cooling. Iwaki's=expensive..... It's all relative.

Edit: Oh, and Lord Anthrax, the more you read, the more you will end up spending... :) I should of just bought the TT Bigwater... J/k

To the person who recommended 15ft of tubing, wth are you smoking....

I used about 6 feet for my entire loop, and my rad is outside my case.

2 radiators is a waste of money and simply adds restriction to the lopp with little if any performance benefit.

NB is a waste of time and money, waytosmalls water cooling loop is slightly overkill, and for the price difference compared with mine, not worth the extra 340 bucks...

ANywho, my aim is: the philosofizer

hit me up if you want to talk parts.

-aspire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom