4gb RAM :-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrod

In Runtime
Vista can handle 4 gb of ram, correct? So what's the best way of doing this? Two 2gb dual channel kits?

Running TONS of crap, PCs are gonna get ridiculous with the amount of stuff you can do at once. With dual and quadcores out and support for more RAM, I can't imagine why you'd need it, but some people love multitasking. I know I like to keep my Itunes going while I'm playing games, since most games music doesn't appeal to me.

M733mhz said:
Running TONS of crap, PCs are gonna get ridiculous with the amount of stuff you can do at once. With dual and quadcores out and support for more RAM, I can't imagine why you'd need it, but some people love multitasking. I know I like to keep my Itunes going while I'm playing games, since most games music doesn't appeal to me.
Now how do you play music when your playing a game cause when i leave media player running my game just starts and i cant hear the music anymore.

Try a different app to play music.

Could just be the computer. 2.66Ghz single core P4 + 1GB of RAM isn't enough to run too much at the same time.

TriEclipse said:
Try a different app to play music.

Could just be the computer. 2.66Ghz single core P4 + 1GB of RAM isn't enough to run too much at the same time.
Thats pentium D not a 4:D

ya, 2 two gigabyte sticks in dual channel would be the best. There is some good g skill 800mhz in that setup on newegg. But it is like close to $400 I think. lol

And to cdub, What are you using for music windows media player 10 or 11? I know that with 9 and 11 ( I skipped 10) All I do is just open it up start my playlist then launch my game.

lancec2c30 said:
ya, 2 two gigabyte sticks in dual channel would be the best. There is some good g skill 800mhz in that setup on newegg. But it is like close to $400 I think. lol

And to cdub, What are you using for music windows media player 10 or 11? I know that with 9 and 11 ( I skipped 10) All I do is just open it up start my playlist then launch my game.
Ya i know i just tried it with fear worked great im going to do that from now on i like jamming and owning:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom