Worries about fishies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any experience with cathode lights, but if you can't put your hand on the case without getting shocked then i wouldn't put a fish in water in the case.

If your really worried though, maybe you can try to put some kind of rubber lining around the container to insulate it from the case. That might work.

so the water you're gunna circulate for coolings gunna b the fish water!? hahaha does sh1t cool down things as fast as water!? think of all the debris.

Haha, Yeah, I can't imagine fish poo having good thermal properties. Anyways, I'd like to see pictures or blueprints of how you plan on doing this. It's a cool idea, I've only seen the one case floating around newegg that has the fake fish in it, Never real ones. It'd be cool if it works out though. You should paint the whole case like a light blue and maybe take it to one of those mall places that does airbrushing and have them air brush some sea creatures on there or something, just an idea. I don't know how fish would feel about cathodes though haha, I can imagine being stuck in that sort of environment with crazy lights all around them would drive them nuts.

Ok I had to rip it off the side to be able to feed >;(

No, its not modified for Water cooling however...

If I could add a clear pipe to the center, and have it appear to look like its using that water?

Its just on the outside on the door of the case....

Lost my camera, *shakes fist*

Ill try to get more pics =X

Why don't you leave a slight hole or something near the top on the outside, above water level obviously, that will allow you to slide some sort of tube / funnel into it so you can funnel the food through?

Just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom