How do i find what processor socket i have on my motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you look on your motherboards site it says pentium II pentium II and celeron so i would imagine that processor you want would fit.

yes...

i did happen to notice that, but my question is about the socket on the motherboard, im not very good when it comes to things about CPU however im aware that there are many different sockets.
cheers

Look the celeron will fit that mobo it says it on the mobo's site. Its a 775 socket it will fit.

Im confused now ya that isnt a 775 socket board either the celerons were out before 775 socket was made right? Anyways i dont know what i was thinking earlier. Honestly i dont even know what the **** the guy is asking lol.

download a program called cpu-z (what cdub suggested) and then run it. It will tell you your current cpu, mobo, socket etc.... Then post a screenshot of it or tell us what it says. :D

lancec2c30 said:
download a program called cpu-z (what cdub suggested) and then run it. It will tell you your current cpu, mobo, socket etc.... Then post a screenshot of it or tell us what it says. :D
HAHA i didnt suggest that panzer did. I dont know what **** this guy is asking so im done lol.

umm.. the motherboard you have supports 233-500 mhz speed.. the celeron d is 2. whatever ghz.. i don't think thats gonna work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom