Blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerio

In Runtime
HI, that is not the first time that i have got this problem, well, today again i saw the blue screen coming up...
The screen says:

A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND WINDOWS HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER.

IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE SEEN THIS STOP ERROR SCREEN, RESTART YOUR COMPUTER. IF THIS SCREEN APPEARS AGAIN, FOLLOW THESE STEPS.
RUN A SYSTEM DIAGNOSTIC...........

Well, if you know what i talk about you know the rest......

i re-star my computer and everything work fine....there is anything that i can do to avoid or fix it?

One thing that i know that could be is that my pc has 3GB DDRRAM but they ar diferent, 2 are the same (2GB) and 1 GB ( 512MB+512MB) are diferent. this could be the problem?

Please, i need help....

Thank you

Yes it is possible for this to be your problem. you should really only have matching RAM. try taking out the odd. and see how that runs. other maybe heat? do you have enough air flow through your system?. have you installed any new Hardware?...do you have all latest updates and drivers?.........

no problem with over heat...maybe is the RAM...but...if works fine before...why i got this blue screen now?

Sadly some problems can show up later rather than sooner, just the way the system handles it.

I have found this out the hard way in the past.:confused:

But it might not be. all i can suggest is taking out the odd and see what happens. hopefully you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom