eVGA 7900gs Vs XFX 7900gs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdaX

In Runtime
My cuz is thinking about getting one of the video cards tomorrow so he would like your honest opinion as soon as possible, on which one of these cards should he get either the eVGA 7900gs or the XFX 7900gs. on account that somebody told him that they are both different in the case of performance due to they were built by 2 different companies. So could you help us decide as to which one would be the wise choice and why. And guys please don't recommend the 8800 video card, cause this is all he can afford at the moment.

i like xfx they have very good rma suport but so does evga altho xfx has a duel life time warranty wich is what got me and xfx is also a litle more extreme on the over clocks and u have more options on over clocks u want

both are good companys and i still have my xfx 7900gs and i loved it. It overclocked pretty good too.

Evga offers a step up program where you can trade in the card for a better one and only pay the difference of the two prices, so if heys looking to upgrade later (within 90 days of the purchase of this card), then go for the evga.

If not then both companies are top notch.

darkop16 said:
both are good companys and i still have my xfx 7900gs and i loved it. It overclocked pretty good too.

Evga offers a step up program where you can trade in the card for a better one and only pay the difference of the two prices, so if heys looking to upgrade later (within 90 days of the purchase of this card), then go for the evga.

If not then both companies are top notch.

^ QFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom