Windows xp....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i do that when I cant even acces windows from the computer because of the raid.....I don't understand Im on my laptop right now looking at the computer and i dont know what to do

you need to perform this on your laptop then trasnfer the new xp cd to that pc.

or get an external floppy which would be faster, just copy the raid files their

okay hang on a second

explain to me to external floppy one cause i will go to walmart and purchase an external floppy drive for like 30 bucks and do it, cause i took apart my laptop and my dvd rewriter is no longer in it so i can't do that other thing....

get the floppy, connect it to your laptop, copy the raid drivers to it, then put the floppy on the other pc, install xp and then choose F6 I beleive to install the raid drivers

wait dude I dont have raid on my laptop its on the desktop I need help insstalling windows on the desktop because when i install it it wont lemme run it it stays in like bios

First, setup your floppy drive on the laptop. Next, when you insert your motherboard cd into the cd-rom drive... it should have the option to create a raid drivers diskette. Then, you'll want install the floppy drive on your desktop.

rodz cgl said:
wait dude I dont have raid on my laptop its on the desktop I need help insstalling windows on the desktop because when i install it it wont lemme run it it stays in like bios

you prolly got a raid driver cd, copy it from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom