motherboard advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergiofar

Baseband Member
I have recently been running into problems with my computer. It seems to freeze up quite a bit, I have to restart it quite a few times during the day. Someone told me that it might be my motherboard, I would like to know how I can figure out what is making my system hang. If it is I would like some advise on getting a decent one. You can see my specs below what do you recomend?

ive had problems with ecs. have u got any more ram? say a 128 or 256 ddr stick? if so try them in cos mine crashed wen it has more than 256mb, very strange. if not try it with the min parts in take pci cards out have 1 stick of ram, ur hdd with windows and nothin else on ur ides. that would narrow down the problem quite abit. then if ur still gettin problems try ur graphics card in another comp or try the other stick of ram in it. its a process of elimination.

do you have a firewall? becasue i have had this problem before with viruses keep crashing the system but without any identifying symptoms

I dont have a firewall but I have a router I also have norton which I run weekly and everything seems ok. My computer doesn't just crash it hangs up (expecially when I am making copies of movies) and then I have to keep restarting?

U can check whether your OS got problem or not.
What OS r u using?
Sometime if u installed too many program or startup a lot, it might make the computer lagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom