Not open for further replies.

Bash

Beta member
My motherboard is this:

Board: GigaByte Technology Co., Ltd. 601-686B 1.x
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 6.00 PG 08/16/2002

And my current graphics card is this:

NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro (Microsoft Corporation)

My new PC Game Rise of Nations plays choppy and I need to upgrade my graphics card, but I have no idea what to get, all the ones I see look like they won't fit into my motherboard. They have too many pins or are grouped in the wrong spots...mine has one large group of 49 and then one small group of 11 on the gold thingies that go into my motherboard and I see none anywhere.

So can anyone please help me by telling me what kind of graphics card I should get? Not big budget but anywhere up to $40 would be nice if possible.

Thanks, and you can stop laughing now. :)

Bashman

AGP 1X... OMFG, you need a whole new computer mate. nVidia TNT, OMG. Did you find that a a scrap heap, I dont think it would even be good enough for the scrap heap.

...scrap heap just cuz he doesnt have the latest technology?? pII and pIII's are still very functional computers. specially if you throw linux on there, or even 2000 they are very good for every day use. you may not be able to play doom 3 at 1280x1024, but you can play some games and do work on them. the guy is looking for help, not to be put down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom