Can't Order Off Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdaX

In Runtime
Hey I am just curious as to see how many people have tried recently to order anything off newegg trying to add things to their cart but was unable to do so. As if something is wrong with the site. Cause I am trying to add stuff to my cart so as to get a tally of how much the stuff cost so I can purchase them on monday but it is'nt working. Is something up with the site that I don't know about please tell me.

well I am having problem doing this and I would like to know why is this so, could some other people try their site please. Th I will know that it is definitely my computer that is the problem and not the site if it works for you guys.

I bought a new video card and motherboard just 30 minutes ago. Try logging out of newegg and log back in if you haven't done so already. Try clearing your cookies. I don't really know what it could be. Try contacting newegg if those things don't work.

clear your cookies, make sure you have cookies enabled, try firefox see if you have the same problem.

Maybe they don't allow anyone who doesn't live in the United States to buy anything on their site to avoid any problems since they can't ship outside the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom