Wrong Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtpacygax

Banned
Hi,

I ordered a new motherboard and video card from newegg, but now that I received them I realized this is not what I want and I want to get something else. I did not throw away the boxes nor did I even put any of the parts in my computer. Do you think newegg will allow me to return the parts and get something else?

Thanks,
Ted

Of course they will.

Just RMA them. They will gladly take it back, you just have to ship it to them and you get your money back.

Yeah. Newegg is really good about things like that. Just go the website and all the way down in the bottom in the column that says My Accont there is a link that says RMA request. Thats what you'll be looking for :)

Hmm ok, I did this and I got an RMA number, but there is something that says: Restocking fee: $64.47. So I have to pay 60 dollars to send my parts back to them?

EDIT:
By the way, the RMA type I chose was Ordered Wrong Item. Should I ahve chose something else to not have gotten this fee?

No, unless it's defective and you're exchanging the parts you're going to be charged a restocking fee by Newegg just like most retail stores. It stinks but it's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom