new Pc LenD a HanD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your system compared to 114 similar system configurations. Your system compared to all 741702 system configurations. There are 234274 systems with a higher score and 507428 systems with a lower score than your system.
Fastest
(6339)

You
(4910)

Slowest
(2163)

Fastest
(19257)

You
(4910)

Slowest
(11)

THIS IS 3DMARK '06 !!!!

Please comment on what to tweak (KEEP IN MIND NOTHING DURASTIC and NOTHING which will diminish the life of a part!)
and what to tune and more! 3D Mark '05 is currently downloading!

you overclock (tweak) the RAM frequencies and CPU frequencies with the FSB (in the BIOS) and you can overclock your GPU's with rivatuner.

i have a 4800+ (which is the same as a 4600+ with more cache.) and i can only get it to overclock 400 mhz for a total of 2800 mhz with water cooling. i would imagine though that the less cache might actually help your OC. very marginally, but nonetheless.

yes the max multi on the 4600/4800 (if im not mistaken) is 12x. i use 11x and 255 FSB though.

i definatly recommend that you DONT overclock your CPU yet, do about a week's worth of reading and SMALL experimentation before you do a full out overclock.

the rivatuner thing is generally safe. i dont think you can do any hardcore damage with that.

test your CPU's performance with superpi. i would imagine at stock settings (2.4ghz) that you'll get 30-32 seconds on a 1 million digit run.

side note: thats sad... 5000 with dual 7600. and my 8800 cant get 7000 :[[

lol :)
As promised here is my 3Dmark '05 score! Keep in mind this is all purely stock.

* Your system compared to 66 similar system configurations. Your system compared to all 1644642 system configurations. There are 116512 systems with a higher score and 1528130 systems with a lower score than your system.

Fastest
(11645)
You
(9538)
Slowest
(5537)
Fastest
(29882)
You
(9538)
Slowest
(11)

--Comments on this one? Good too? This is exciting. I have these tools that came w/ my motherboard.. one's called 'Easy Tune 5: System Enhancement Tool'.

I can change things like..
CPU
Memory
PCI-e / AGP
PCI
--the voltages of these except PCI, and a 'Ratio' of the CPU. Program looks pretty cool.

It currently shows:
CURRENT: 2412.00MHZ
ORIGIONAL: 2412.00MHZ

(superPI comming within half hour, any specific version? I saw like 5 different ones. ex. SSE2 SSE3 SSE4 v1.1, v5.0) I've heard different versions make your setup look better or worse.. which should i use that's most common?

...and ~ lol

I can't wait to do something, test something, run something, drink something (3 - 40oz'), and further the sauce of my sauce.

When I restart my pc, I get a 'Found New Hardware'. Can't figure out what it's from. Got all windows updates, amd, and nvidia.

I dont know what retard before me told you that upping your PCIE frequency with "fry" your cards. But it wont, they worst thing that could happen is if you are using SATA then they will corrupt and you will have to reinstall windows. But that only happens if you go beyond 125mhz, I say up it to 120mhz it will allow a higher overclock on your cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom