Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman1391

Baseband Member
I am building a gaming pc that i want to keep on a budget, at first i thought i didn't want to overclock, then i read some articles on the overclockability of the intel core 2 duo e6300, so i am looking for a motherboard that will be able to overclock a intel core 2 duo e6300 i also want to try and keep the price below 200 USD

--Madman1391--

I had a questin nukem, what did you think of the onboard video, would it be acceptable to use until a decently priced dx 10 card comes out?, i realize i wouldnt be able to do much gaming on it but for the first month or 2 ill be focuesd on getting my computer up and running. i also read that the 965 p would be much better at overclocking, is there any truth to this statement??

i know you were talking to nukem, but just so you know the aw9d-max from abit just broke the world record for Ocing the QE6700. and the 975x is a much better chipset.

http://www.abit-usa.com/news/2006/20061219.php

i was looking at the gigabyte board but, this one in my opinion is much better. but if your on a budget then the gigabyte is a really good board as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom