nVidia vs ATI

Is the system i built a good deal for the money i spent?

• Hellz nah!! you got ripped off like a little biatch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, what can i say; it's just about right...

• Gdamn, man, it's a purtty dang good deal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Three..."

I now understand that my hardware status is a bit outdated, and i wish i could go back and edit it, but unfortunateley, I'm not a MODERATOR! But obviosley, a MODERATOR has been editing my POLL by adding some outher card I've never heard of.

I'm simply requesting that which ever MODERATOR that did this could please update the cards of the same brands.:cool:

In my opinion the ATI Radeon 9600 Pro would be by far a better card compared to a GeForce FX 5200 Ultra. When I upgraded from my GeForce FX 5200 to my ATI Radeon 9600XT the speed increase was significant. I now have the ability to run all my games on the highest resolution and settings. There is certainly no contest between the Radeon 9600 Pro and the GeForce FX 5200 Ultra. In fact itÂ’s an insult that the Radeon 9600 Pro would be even compared with the FX 5200 Ultra considering that the FX 5200 Ultra is slower than a GeForce 4 Ti 4200 and the Radeon 9600 Pro is faster than a GeForce FX 5600 Ultra.

"Outlook Expression..."

What, The, F****, is this!:
ASUS TNT 8MB PCI
I have NEVER Heard of it, and i dont understand why it's here! Naturally, I would never put this card in the same category with any RADEON or GeForce card PCI or not. I named my screen name after a better card than this! (ATI-3D-Rage Pro)

Anyway, I sort of expected this type of reaction from the people. (There's allot of ATI fans on this forum.):cool:

As far as I know, the ASUS 8 MB RIVA TNT's were only available as OEM cards (16 MB AGP cards were the retail/mainstream norm), and the TNT chipset was among the first to feature rendering of 3D scenes at 32-bit color depth (with the Rage 128 being the first).

And it is an immutable fact that TNT > Rage Pro. The 3D Rage Pro was released in a "generation" prior to that of the TNT, and furthermore, the Rage Pro was plagued with some servere 3D visual quality issues throughout its life.

I'm guessing a mod put that in just for fun. :)

BRoWZ said:
MY NVIDIA CARD HAD A HARDWARE FAILER A LONG TIME AGO (GFORCE 2 MX 200) SO ATI CARDS R MORE TRUSTWORTHY -- BY THE WAY IS A GFORCE FX 5200 MEANT TO MAKE ALOT OF NOISE WHEN U TURN A PC ON!!??
ARE YOU ON AOL???

Some get amd over intel to be different. I like nvidia over ati to be different. Everybody seems to like ati so I like nvidia. Don't know wich is better? And I don't care. It's like wich is better amd or Intel, salt or pepper, mustard or ketchup? Wich ever one you like will make you feel better and that should be the only better that matters.

"Internet Exporter..."

Sorry about that, but if you're going to put a card in here just for fun, try an Intel Extreme or something. Not some outdated CRAP like that.:cool:

"Remission..."

I forgot this forum existed? :confused: :confused: :confused: Please keep posting... What was this about again???? :confused: :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom