GPU makes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're lucky, you live in Euroupe.. Im in the US, its hard to get a Leadtek card unless you look hard... most online dealers get them a few weeks after their release in the Uk.

That being said, I would wait a month for the leadtek version of a card to come out. They are the best.

hmm....i'm a fan of asus cards but all the other brands mentioned are also great.

eVGA is a great brand. they have good, quality cards, and their customer service is very good. Like someone else said, they have a step-up program, but it's only for 3 months after you get the card. Ex, you can't get a card now and trade it in in like a year for a better card.

eVGA has what i consider to be the best graphics cards in the market right now.

I would say ASUS comes in at a close 2nd (More unique)

and XFX at the third mark :D

Feel free to PM me if you want more detailed reasoning for my choices. I have used all but 1-2 of the above mentioned graphic card producers and definitely see eVGA as the best and more reliable.

zmatt said:
wow i guess im the only PNY fan huh? ive had plenty of PNY cards and i am very happy with them.

PNY is generally considered one of the worst ones. None of them are really bad, but PNY has the highest failure rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom