Saitek GM3200 vs Razor Copperhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akoto

Baseband Member
Just wondering if anybody has used either of these mice and what they thought about them.

The saitek is 1200 DPI better than the copperhead, and has a selection indicator, weights, and replaceable feet. Its also $10 cheaper so it is the obvious choise, but I've heard mixed things about it. One review said that the tracking is the suck, but also went on to say that they would'nt use anything not by logitech or razor, so hes clearly an idiot.

Personally, I think the GM3200 is ugly as sin when compared with the copperhead, and I also know people who use and enjoy the copperhead alot so I just cant deside.

(I am also aware of the G5 by logitech, but I think its the uglyest gaming mouse by far, and I really dont like logitech software)

Noone has any experiance with either of these mice? I find that hard to belive.

I use a Razer Diamondback, which came before the Copperhead.

I looked up the Saitek GM3200... you're right, it is ugly.

I highly recommend the Razer. While the Copperhead is the newer version, the Diamondback is still good as well (save a little $$ if you want). the looks of the Razers are just flat out sexy, but their performance is second to none. The length of it feels great, and the extra-long buttons make fragging so much more enjoyable.

the side buttons on the diamondback are a pain though not sure about the copperhead. Except for the buttons I love my diamondback takes awhile to get used to as the left and right buttons are long and stretched out.

The Copperhead's buttons are true buttons, instead of rockers. they sit just under the lighted ridge, two per side.

Here's a side view:
26-153-106-02.JPG

Copperhead it is!

One other question tho: how easy is it to push thoes buttons? The saitek has them right behind the scroll wheel.

And a sort of unrelated question: Does anybody have the slightest idea of how to bind a button to enable/disable the screensaver?

Pretty easy to push the buttons.

As for binding a button, you'd have to set one of the buttons as the key you use as a hotkey, I guess. I don't use screensavers, so I don't really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom