Case dimentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

snypercore

Daemon Poster
ok i am chosing PC parts and my 1st build and i have chosen my mobo, the dimensions i have noted

ATX Size, 295mm*205mm

what do i look for in a case then those exact measurments, or will any ATX do im really lost with this

You want an atx case that is either that size or larger. Just as long as its bigger your in good shape.

If you have an ATX motherboard, then any case designed for an ATX motherboard will work, either full tower or mid tower. Some very small cases may only take a micro ATX motherboard. If you look on the specifications for the case (as are posted on Newegg or other online merchants), it will tell you what size motherboard the case is designed for. All ATX cases have a standard pattern of holes to mount the motherboard in your case.

thanks, the webby i used awsnt that great and i cant use newegg as im in UK so, also this card i was considering as my budget isnt to great and im a casual-medium gamer

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/119203/rb/24422950541

oh and one more thig im buyin a new TFT monitor and ive never upgraded a monitor before just want to know what to look out for and what determins a **** monitor to a good one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom