Crackling Audio in games with new Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

<[MaTT]>

[$m] Steele Muffins
I just got a new video card (look in my sig), now whenever i play any of my good games like cod2, r6v, farcry, doom3, i can hear crackling in the audio, it is very frustrating.(ive never had this problem with my old crapy video card)

Help me please!!!

I thought it may of been because of the sound card so i reinstalled the drivers, but the crackling is still there, i still suspect the sound card though.

Try moving the sound card further away from the video card (if at all possible). Sometimes there can be interference.

Sorry it didn't work, i took the tv tuner out of the computer and moved all the aerials for my stereo, clock, tv away but it didnt really help. Its weird because in r6v, if i play single player terrorist hunt it is almost perfect but if i play campaign it crackles a lot, also the seems to be a bit of fuzz on the screen every now and then with some games. When i moved the phone charger away it really got rid of some of the the noises for cod2 except on some menus it crackles, same with gtasa.

PLEASE i need help this is driving me crazy!!!

Dont worry, I fixed the problem, it was a cable i didnt need connnecting the mobo to the dvdrom drive, the cable was running right next to the card so i figured that was the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom