Overclocking my 7950GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 610 it starts to show artifacting in ATI TOOL, but only a few.. Does this actually mean that will artifact during a game?
If I run a game and it doesnt artifact (even though it's artifacted in ati tool) will it still be ok?

**EDIT**
Ok So i ran the gfx card at 605/1600 in the fear extraction point in game test thing on MAX SETTINGS with resolution set at 1280x960

Average FPS = 66
Maximum fps = 147
Minimum FPS = 32

No Artifacts appeared at all, so how come artifacts start showing in the ATI Tool test?

For me, FEAR artifacts way before ATI tool does.

Also, GRAW is very OC sensitive.

Not yet, I might do it sunday night but the problem is I ran out of conductive pen ink and the radio shack near my dad doesnt have it. Maybe near my mom? Anyway, I want to really take it easy after I blew my 7900 GS. Then again the mod was for experts only and was a pain in the *** just to attempt let alone be successful.

Haha that doesn't really inspire alot of confidence in me now, I was going to attempt it next weeked after i buy a new gpu cooler (probs the new one from Zalman, i think it's the one up from the VF-900, the only difference is that it runs at a faster fan speed, i think it's 3500RPM max or something)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom