My New System! (Check it out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cdub89 said:
I dont know but this guy got all butt hurt. Since i called him dumb hehe anyways sorry about that mutwa i see where your coming from but still who frigging plays on 2560x1600 res. not alot of ppl do and plus why would you play CSS on that kind of res anyways it only gets so good.

Sry for the attack mode, as im just bitter at the lag in the game using my old system. In order to run it properly I had to use a config file degrading the graphics, and even after all those +100 commands the game still ran like crap, at a whooping unstable 25 fps. Playing for all that time with that lag was frustrating. With periodical updates the game became more demanding. It progressively gets worse with random updates. I bought the game making the supposed minimum specs, but I wouldn't recomend anyone to do so with this game.

Ever since the game came out, I've wanted to see it on a 30" at 2560x1600 res. My dream.. Of course for winning or competition, its the samsung 19" 2ms screen over the 30" 12ms. I believe the detail of a 30"er would be amazing at that resolution with any game.

my goodness you people **** me off sometimes lol...

12x10 = 120
25x16 = 400

The monitor he games on is 3.33 times more difficult to render than the 12x10's...

2 8800GTX are DEF needed.

Sli is needed at those resolutions for most games out right now. ItÂ’s not saying a lot about the game when you say you need Sli with 40 people online at 2560x1600. ItÂ’s definitely not, "one of most demanding games out there today" most any recent FPS at those resolutions and that many people that arenÂ’t coded well (such as CSS IMO) would need that.

I don't understand why all you guys are hating on this guy. It's his money, and he can do whatever he wants with it. I know exactly how it feels to spend a lot of money on something and be proud of what your hard earned money got you, and have people like all you guys mess it up for you. Geez, he wants a f*cking 8 core system, so f*ucking what. Just because you guys don't have the ability to do that, dont hate on someone that can.

Don't listen to what all these guys are saying man, if you're happy with it, then thats all that matters. Nice rig btw.

Guitarplayer-

It's not "hating". It's calling that rig a waste of money and useless, because that's what it is.

And on top of that, I think everyone can agree that it's a fake.

That guy went on newegg.com, looked for the most expensive products, and decided he'd be a cool 14 year old and make up a hella spendy rig on a forum and call it his own.

But if that's his real rig, then good for him. Like you said, as long as he's happy with it, that's all that matters. It's just not a rig that 95% of the board would spend their money on building, even if they had the budget that guy had.

EDIT:And one more thing.

The board lost all respect for you and the thread starter when you started dropping the "F" bomb for no reason.

And instead of just typing ****ing, you deicded you'd be a cool 15 year old and type fuc*ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom