want a 8800GTX but dont want full case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an 8800gts and a mid tower case and it works perfectly fine.
maybe an antec 900 case, or a thermaltake armor jr?

One of the reviews for the Antec 900 said "You have to remove the middle hard drive inside fan mounting bracket to get a Nvidia 8800 to fit."

At 10.5 Inches these thing's are pretty good size. I never even tried to put the ones I got in a mid size tower, I just went to a full size so I don't have the room issue, An giving me a ton of room for more stuff! If you don't plan on moving it alot, A full size maybe a better option.

well i guess i dont care so much-- it just has got to fit in my computer cabnet spot. im merried and my wife would never let me display my computer. so ive got to hide it behind the cabnet dore i guess ill just have to check the specks of the full size case

Yeah I bet they will fit!

An I understand that you need space to fit this thing, But geez man! If you got a nice case with a side window an light that **** up, I'm shure she'll think different! Most everyone think's it's cool to see a glowing pc. :p

A man's (Or woman's) pc is a work of art! An if built by hand something you'd want to show off, Not always wanna hide away.
I ALWAYS keep my tower's on the desk next to my monitor's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom