here i go again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get an q6600 (theres a open box qx6700 on newegg right now if you trust open box), asus p5n32 680i, one 8800gtx, ocz 700w, CM stacker or TT Armour, 2 raptors, x-fi fatality, and a scythe ninja (or a good WC setup with a storm (if you can find one :p) or apogee if you want a wc setup).

I wouldn't get two 8800gtx's right now. Instead use the rest of the money to get a 30" dell and logitech z-5500 stereos.

Though with the sli 8800gtx, you need 4x6pin. I was just wondering, how can one sli with the 8800gtx if their psu only has 2x 6 pin connectors? Is it possible...sry i was just wondering myself.

I will say it again for him. water cooling would be a DOWN GRADE for him. lol

I think all you need is dx10 cards (r600 or 8800) new mobo and you are set. :D

nitestick said:
as for running a pair of GTXs it could be done with two psus or by using molex>pci-e adapters.

Yeah but unfortunately you'd need FOUR molex to do that. :eek:

Go for the R600's man!! Be unique! :)

I have a 1kw pc power and cooling power supply.. has 4 6pin pci-e connectors lol.

I really do want to wait for the r600s, but grrrr when the **** are they gunna come out. according to the "leaked" lol... specs, it should be a bit faster than the 8800.

With the quad core, i am just wondering if it will effect my overclocking.. the added heat and a lower stock speed. But then again, when running applications i dont really see any difference from the stock 2.9ghz all the way up to the 4.2 i am running at.

and as said above.. i have a 24inch lcd right now,, a 30inch wont fit on my desk lol.

o hey, you could always just get a new motherboad cpu and then give me the c2 extreme and the p5w. lol :D I only have a poor 3500 venice. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom