New To Tech Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomTomTuning

Hey everyone.

My name is Thomas, and i live in Central PA.

I found this forum via google. i was looking for some tech advice on a new notebook i just picked up. i am having some problems with it. and hoped i could get some useful info from members on the forum

here is my thread...
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=137041

I am pretty decent with PC's but just hate to open up notebooks.

Well i plan on staying here (the forum) for a while, it seems real informative. and looks like alot of cool ppl are on here..

i am not new to forums, as i am a Moderator on a Car forum...

Later,
Tom

Welcome to Tech-Forums.

Maybe we'll have to ask you about car tuning advice :D

In the Off Topic section, we have a thread about a BMW 7-series that you might be interested in.

talldude123 said:
Welcome to Tech-Forums.

Maybe we'll have to ask you about car tuning advice :D

In the Off Topic section, we have a thread about a BMW 7-series that you might be interested in.
yea i seen that thread. really nice car.

I have a Honda S2000, and before i got that i was looking at a M3 BMW. but i went with the Honda

Yea i picked this computer up to use with my car and tuning
I have a Notebook mount in my Nissan 240sx, and i can flip the tablet screen and put the PC on them mount and see all my information such as gauges and Maps

Here are some pics of my S2000

Click on the pics to enlarge

Nice car. I only know that one because it has a push-button ignition. But most cars are coming out with that anyways. Just like how AMD started 64-bit, and Intel copied them.

talldude123 said:
Nice car. I only know that one because it has a push-button ignition. But most cars are coming out with that anyways. Just like how AMD started 64-bit, and Intel copied them.
Yup thats right... Push start.. ppl go.. WOW when i show them that.. its funny.. yea alot of new cars started to come out with that...

I need to fix my dam computer.. haha.. or at leasr find where i can get a MOBO for it... (notebook)

Motherboards for notebooks are hard to find, and if you find one, it's going to be cheaper and easier to buy a new computer or notebook :(

Welcome to TF, Thomas.

I found a mobo for you, but you can probably find more. I posted a link in your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom