WEBCAM PROBLEM - need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightynine

Beta member
Hey!

I have a problem. i own ASUS A3 with built-in BisonCam USB 2.0. And i accidently unistalled it and now i'm unable to install it again. I have downloaded many drivers, but it says that the hardware is missing and i have to connect it. But mine hardware (cam) is built-in.

So now wat to do?? Can anyone please help me?? :(

Thanks,
eightynine

go to device manager, and try to find any yellow question marks found related to ur cam, then right click it, and click Properties, then click the Driver tab and click "Roll Back Driver"

Thank you. I am there, but I can't see anything related to Cam there? There is a big list with "my computer, disc, dvd, sound, prosessor, monitorcard etc.", but what do I click on?? :rolleyes: I'm totally lost..

look for any yellow question marks, anywhere on the list, and if u find one then try the Roll back driver option on the yellow question marks' properties

hey thanks for the help. yesterday, when i turned on my laptop and just clicked on the camera icon and it was working...even the icon and pics in my computer are back and the cam have stopped taking auto captures every second. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom