What are your system specs?

Yeh i was considering the E6300 but it wanted to 4mb cache. I figured it was only $100 difference. The monitor, mouse and keyboard I took from my old computer lol so i haven't changed that yet.

is pentium d dual core? if it is is celeron d? and if 1 is and 1 is not, why is taht, tey have same label except taht celeron/pentium part.........

vernong1992 said:
is pentium d dual core? if it is is celeron d? and if 1 is and 1 is not, why is taht, tey have same label except taht celeron/pentium part.........

Pentium and Celeron are the codenames.

Pentium D is dual-core. It's the superior of the Celeron. The Celeron and Celeron D are bargain-basement processors. The "D" means it has a slightly faster system bus, that's it.

so like teh pentium d is like the celeron of dual cores now? core 2 duo being the pentium.....

lol i have a $|-|!+y pc (but it still gets the job done!)

intel celeron 1.1 ghz
ram 256
graphics 128mb nvidia- doesnt work tho(lol)
HDD:40gb
15" screen
cd reader

That's like my friend's computer.

He has a Dell Dimension 2100, and it's specs are:

Intel Celeron 900Mhz
256MB RAM
Windows 98SE
20GB HD
Intel 810 Onboard
48X CDROM
17" Dell CRT (the only good thing :D)

Hey, here my comp

Asus A8N SLI - Deluxe
AMD Athlon 64 3800+ X2 @2.3Ghz currently
2x 512mb Geil DDR400
2x Western Digital 200gb SATA
Foxconn Geforce 7950GT @ 605/800 (I believe, I will double check when I get home)
M-Audio Delta 1010LT
Seasonic S12 600w
Zalman cnps9500
Zalman passive chipset cooler ( I bought the mobo when it first came out and the chipset cooler was terrible. I'm hoping to upgrade to the newer version with the built in heatpipe cooler soon since the passive cooler blocks my second PCI-e 16x slot from any large card)
80mm Thermaltake Smartfan
80mm Generic fan
Modified Soyo Dragon Case

Back
Top Bottom