connection speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEnd187 said:
wow dude you can just get FIOS for $55 a month and you get 50mb/10mb so i say screw cable. FIOS FTW. im usually downloading at 15mbps

explain FIOS to me i have never heard of it...?
like i said, i live out in the sticks, so anything wired is pretty much out.

FIOS is short for Verizons FiberOptiService. it uses fiber optic mainlines to transmit data as we all know light is faster than voltage, it is however not available in all areas mostly major cities, you can tell if your town has or is going to get fiber because you'll see a big orange tube on the freeway or main road

lol no way dude i live in a small town outside san antonio.
i did google it and it looks cool as ****, though.
i guess i'll just have to live with the 2mbps for now....
although downloading at 15 would rip.
hahaha i'm just happy i dont use dial up like my prehistoric neighbors.

O ya, for the small fee of $60 a month guess what my d/l is........ 117kbps, yes that was correct. 117. :(

and upload. hahhahahahahahahahah, I probably get like 30kbps. o so nagasama you may say you live out in the sticks. But if we talk internet connection I must be in the middle of the flippin mojave desert.

And to TheEnd: it has been a while since we seen you here, welcome back stranger. I could only dream of having fiber optic connection. I have seen the commercials when they first started installing it. I thought I should throw rocks at my huge a$$ sattelite dish in my front yard.

Yes Nagasama.. Somehow I spoke of your internet but meaning Rico's. lol?

AND CHECK THIS OUT.... Trust me.. It's FUNNNNY ****.

----> Search uptop for the thread entitled " Spiders on Drugs"
:D :D :D :D

FACT: 1 fiber optic like from USA to China can hold 15BILLION phone calls at once... Check Please! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom