LCD pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertigo93

Baseband Member
for some i reason i have this line on my LCD screen. i'm pretty sure its stuck or something, but is there a way to fix it?

i found this thing, it says it should help http://www.jscreenfix.com/

please help....my screen isn't even a year old...:wooha:

BumBumBum.... The line strikes again. If it is a line you are describing, then that program probably wont do anything. A stuck pixel is different from a line. A line cant be fixed as easily (if at all) and is much more annoying. I would do these:

1) Change the resolution of your desktop to make sure its not a problem with your video card.

2) If you have a spare, try changing the video card out and seeing if that makes a difference (or try a different screen on that same video card, and if the problem recurrs, then its the video card's fault, excluding the 1-in-a-trillion chance that both monitors happened to have the exact same problem in the exact same spot)

3) Ask someone else, because im just some guy on the internet.

4) RMA the monitor.
Thats all ive got. Good luck.

well, i've tried to change my computers resolution, but nothing happened, the line stayed there

try uninstalling and reinstalling your video card driver. U can get them at ati.com or nvidia.com

Post your SPECS!!!!

If the driver doesnt fix it, do what was suggested above^

when you change the resolution, is the line in the same place on the screen? or does it move with the same ratio as the resolution change?

the line stays, but it seems to be a little better now after i used the jsreenfix thing.....i think i might do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom