My New System! (Check it out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrath_jumper said:
I don't care if I am not the first, you people always look at NOW, what about the future when Multi-core CPU's and higher RAM's will be used. So go FU CK yourself! Your all sad lil nerds with small budgets! Think big not small, oh and for your information the Xeon's I chose are of the same architecture as the QX6700 so it's like having 2x QX6700. Oh, and you can never have to much of something especially in technical terms. You can never have TOO MUCH money or have TOO MUCH women etc, I suggest you all rethink your petty little criticisms and learn to FU CKING deal with the plain and simple fact you need to grow up a little and accept a few things in life.

Good DAY!
You know what i was sticking up for your but since you got your balls all twisted and now your mad. I think your full of crap saying you have this computer. Give us some pics!!

Jumping_Bean514 said:
I was refering to the motherboard links provided. Sorry, guess I didn't make that clear.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813182095

Heres the cheetahs... so fast

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822111152

Edit: In reply to the above poster, more like 10 grand.
WOW 10gs on a pc thats overboard 2gs is prolly maximum for a great gaming machine. This guy is full of it. Also that mobo is a server motherboard it says.

I think it would be useful, if he could fold with 6-7 cores at once, and use the remaining for whatever. But still....this guy is full of BS. I lost respect for him when he started dropping F-bombs.

Cdub, Did you read the last part of my post? I said exactly "I'm sorry I just don't see the point in that build, However, I'm not gonna say it's stupid or call you dumb, It's your money and how you want to spend it. Just my two cents on the matter." No I'm not jealous, I could run a 939 rig for the next two years and be happy. That was just my honest opinion, which alot of people sided with me about. Personally, I think the guy is full of it, He has one picture he could have very easily cropped from google haha.

Can't say I'll miss him, I'll pass on getting told to F myself because of a computer.

wow, just wow. it seriously looks like he did go on newegg and look for the most expensive crap there is, cause beleive me, ive done it too, just to look at crap i cant afford.

i agree that we will probably never see him on these threads again. i also think that if he keeps his language up like that, he is a likely canidate for the ban hammer.

and it is kinda funny, but sad at the same time, that us low bujet people build sick @$$ rigs with barely any $$$, and people roll up in here and brag about building the most expensive rigs and dont get any props at all, at least until they show a picture

not to start anything or anything, but we all need to seriously take a chill pill and watch the language, got to remember there are children on these fourms.

well, thats my 2 & 1/2 cents.

Well I think some of us could have been a little less harsh on him. At least let him shine for a little bit then shoot him down.

i hope he comes back so i can wipe the bullcrap from his upper lip

judging by grammar and attitude, hes a 14 year old nerd who put the most expensive parts possible and posted it saying he built it and dropping the F bomb :p

hehehe.. i just spec'd out a 9K system MEANT for GAMING

blueray?
4x150gb 15.4k cheetahs
30" dell lcd
2x waterblocked 8800 GTX's
x-fi 7.1
800W psu
quad core intel
2gb ddr2 1000
evga 680i

Not the most conservative choices...but atleast they make sense

Status