My New System! (Check it out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhh..... So if I spend $5,000 on a PC that makes no sense do I get to be the coolest? Will you show ME how to overclock it? Because running everything I have installed at once doesn't phase twenty percent of my pc? Can I be the one mommy? Can I be the one?

( E I G H T gig's of ram... for W H A T? )

If you're going to **** away cash like it's the Fourty you just pounded... **** it my way! :D

Why do you guys have to be so hard on him? Just because he built a rig that you can't afford? So what if he posted it here to hear compliments, why else would he post it. I'm willing to bet that most of the people who post their builds on here are looking for compliments. They're not looking to have their rig or themselves attacked and criticized.

Some one posted earlier in the thread that most games don't even use dual cores yet. So why don't you flame and criticize me and all the other people that post on here looking to build dual core machines. Theres no need to buy DX10 cards right now, there are no DX10 games. So why don't you attack the people who post with builds with 8800GTS or 8800GTX cards.

Leave him be, its his money, its his computer, let him do what he wants with it.

Wrath_jumper said:
I don't care if I am not the first, you people always look at NOW, what about the future when Multi-core CPU's and higher RAM's will be used. So go FU CK yourself! Your all sad lil nerds with small budgets! Think big not small, oh and for your information the Xeon's I chose are of the same architecture as the QX6700 so it's like having 2x QX6700. Oh, and you can never have to much of something especially in technical terms. You can never have TOO MUCH money or have TOO MUCH women etc, I suggest you all rethink your petty little criticisms and learn to FU CKING deal with the plain and simple fact you need to grow up a little and accept a few things in life.

Good DAY!

Actually, there is a such thing as TOO MUCH. Windows XP can only support 4GB, therefor, you have TOO MUCH RAM. Your logic is kaput. Not to mention the fact that you are extremely full of yourself in thinking "Oh, i spent $10,000 on my computer, so it is immediately better than yours."

nosbusch2005 said:
Why do you guys have to be so hard on him? Just because he built a rig that you can't afford? So what if he posted it here to hear compliments, why else would he post it. I'm willing to bet that most of the people who post their builds on here are looking for compliments. They're not looking to have their rig or themselves attacked and criticized.

Some one posted earlier in the thread that most games don't even use dual cores yet. So why don't you flame and criticize me and all the other people that post on here looking to build dual core machines. Theres no need to buy DX10 cards right now, there are no DX10 games. So why don't you attack the people who post with builds with 8800GTS or 8800GTX cards.

Leave him be, its his money, its his computer, let him do what he wants with it.

The reason I think people are being hard on him is because it seems he just wants attention from people because he has VERY deep pockets.
On the other hand though, its his money

BTW, Can some one give my a link of a mobo that supports 2 quad cores

I don't even think this is a real computer. To the person who made the dual core argument, you go dual core mainly because C2D's have a MUCH better architecture and performane/ghz ratio than any single core on the market. But i mean c'mon 8 cores there's no use for that, he's going to have 6-7 cores just sitting there doing nothing. He would've been better off to go with 1 quad core and getting 2 8800GTX's.

I'll admit the computer is nice and is a beast for gaming, the only argument i was making is that he spent too much money in the wrong areas.

Nosbusch, we don't criticize people who buy 8800s because even though there are no DX10 games out now, there are clear benefits to them. One 8800GTX can often beat to x1950s in crossifre, or 2 7900GTXs in SLI. Why wouldn't you buy a single card that beats two cards?

You will not see a performance increase going to 8GB of RAM, especially if it's pc5300. I bet I can open up programs just as fast if not faster with 2GB of DDR2 800.

And no, alot of us have alot more money where our 1-3 grand rigs came from. We just prefer to wait a little while so we can upgrade and not have to fork 10 grand a year to stay on top with new rigs.

Anyone who builds a rig with server processors and 8 GB of RAM that is slow anyway won't be getting alot of compliments around here. People get compliments because they deserve them, and basically earned them because they made wise buying decisions.

Wrath_jumper said:
I don't care if I am not the first, you people always look at NOW, what about the future when Multi-core CPU's and higher RAM's will be used. So go FU CK yourself!

umm the future. by the time this happens, their will be better hardware to use and yours will be crap compared to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom