One major strange problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
this why mobo and GFX manufactures should have fuses intergated into the PCB'S. oh well.... hope get a nice new pc. is ur pc insured?

No its not insured. But I am borrowing someone elses computer at the moment. It works for what I need but cant game anything. No sound videos dont run and has a 4mb video card lol. And dont have enough money to buy a new one. I could try making one from the other "Dead computers lying around though

Hey I got another problem I fixed my comp and all but i trying to reformat and install windows. But my keyboard is all frigged up. it said that I had a keyboard error forgot wich one though but it worked when I restarted windows but now it doesnt. The lights go on when I turn the comp on but after I get past the start up process it just fails me now cant reinstall windows either. Internal or just keyboard. And I lost my other compatible keyboard to try it out.

fixed the problem found a spare keybored from many years ago. Still works problem WAS one of my friends spilt water in keyboard did nothing about it and ForGOT to Mention it lol. All fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom